|And Hoarder Culture|
|Season 1, Episode 8|
|Air date||November 7, 2011|
And the Pretty Problem
And the Really Petty Cash
And Hoarder Culture is the eighth episode of the first season of 2 Broke Girls.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Max and Caroline take a job cleaning a hoarder's apartment for the extra money and find items they can sell. While out with Johnny spray painting a billboard, Max tries to kiss him but is unsuccessful. Later, on the street, she runs into him with a woman named Cashandra ("Cash"), whom he introduces as his girlfriend.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the second episode where the title of the episode doesn't begin with "And the". The first was "And Strokes of Goodwill".
International Air Dates[edit | edit source]
- Canada: November 7, 2011 on Citytv
- United Kingdom: June 7, 2012 on E4/E4 HD
- Slovakia: February 25, 2013 on Markiza
- Turkey: April 23, 2013 on CNBC-e
Guest Cast[edit | edit source]
- Marsha Thomason - Cashandra
- Kelly Beckett - Remy
- Eddie Pepitone - Hoarder Guy
- Myra McWethy - Hoarder Mother
Reception[edit | edit source]