|And the Inside Outside Situation|
|Season 5, Episode 4|
|Air date||December 10, 2015|
And the Maybe Baby
And the Escape Room
Max and Caroline’s cupcake shop is boycotted after they refuse to sell cupcakes to “I”, an artist who wants to put cocktail weenies in them. Worried about how the cocktail weenies would affect their brand as the boxes that cupcakes were in contain Max's cupcake stickers, Caroline has a sidebar with Max giving her her concerns. Max doesn't care and tell Caroline to "Bag it!"
In the beginning of the episode, Caroline is enjoying a sudden surge in tips from male customers. The reason soon becomes clear: The hem of her uniform is tucked into her underwear, exposing her bright pink panties. The oblivious Caroline thinks the generosity is due to her smile and job well done. Max is about to take "the ass train to money town" herself, but stops when she remembers she's not wearing underwear.
- The production code for this episode was #3J5054.
- This episode was live-filmed on September 9th, 2015 at 5pm.
International Air DatesEdit
- Michael Cyril Creighton - I
- Travis Schuldt - Terry
- Kevin Meaney - Brother Dan
- Chad Michaels - Cher Impersonator
- Jimmy Wachter - Barbra Impersonator
- Eileen O'Connell - Ruth Ann
- Caroline O'Neil - Peggy
- Amir Levi - Show Tune Gay
- Steven Moriarty - Diner Cook