|Born||December 26, 1985|
|2 Broke Girls|
Elizabeth Ann Behrs, also known as Beth Behrs, is a classically trained dancer with a strong history of performing in theater, who, from 2011 to 2017, came to be well known for acting out the character of Caroline Channing in 2 Broke Girls.
Beth Behrs spent her early years on the East Coast, first in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, then in Lynchburg, Virginia, before moving with her family at the age of 15 to Marin County, just outside San Francisco.
She studied drama both at high school and at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco, appearing in a number of plays before enrolling to study drama at the UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television in Los Angeles.
A few one-off parts on high profile US TV shows led to her breakthrough role as Caroline Channing in 2 Broke Girls, as whom and in which series she co-starred from 2011 to 2017.
|The Neighborhood||2018||Gemma Johnson|
|Chasing Eagle Rock||2013||Deborah|
|2 Broke Girls||2011-2017||Caroline Channing|
|Adventures of Serial Buddies||2013||Brittany|
The Argument with Beth Behrs & Michael Gladis
|Route 30, Too!||2012||Aliengirl|
|NCIS: Los Angeles||2010||1 Episode|
American Pie Presents: The Book of Love
|The Talk||2011-2013||Herself - Guest|
The Late Show with Craig Ferguson
|2011-2012||Herself - Guest|
|The 66th Annual Tony Awards||2012||Herself|
|Late Show with David Letterman||2012||Herself|
|Live! With Kelly and Michael||2012||Herself - Guest|
47th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards
The 38th Annual People's Choice Awards
|People's Choice Awards 2012||2012||Herself|
|Up Close with Carrie Kegan||2009||Herself|
- Beth, in addition to being a trained dancer, is a classically trained singer.
- She played competitive soccer and traveled all over the East Coast in tournaments for 9 years.
- She is a graduate of the UCLA School of Film and Television.
- She is a former nanny.
- She is best friends with her 2 Broke Girls (2011-2017) co-star, Kat Dennings.
- She is 5' 5" (1.65 m).
- She has a sister, Emily Behrs, who is six years her junior.
- Beth is a fan of country music, and has mentioned being a fan of Lady Antebellum, Emmylou Harris, Alison Krauss, and Dolly Parton. Source
- The members of Lady Antebellum bought Beth her first pair of cowboy boots. She loved them so much that she subsequently bought no fewer than five other pairs. Source
- She got engaged to her boyfriend of six years, Michael Gladis, on July 10, 2016.Source